Then that is not your problem. Read the first line again. It is a troubleshooting question.

The problem you are having is either with your mail client, ISP, or possibly the list server is messed up. However if it is the list server, everyone would be having the problem.

--

frank theriault wrote:

Good theory, Tom,

Except, I'm not getting every message twice. And, many, I'm not getting at all. I only know they're out there, as I see them in responses.

And, I'm getting lots and lots of responses to my posts, way before my posts even get on the list (but I know that's likely my ISP doing that, or so I've been told).

Oh well...

cheers,
frank

BTW, loving The Birth of the Cool Sessions!  Thanks for the copy.
-ft