Hello,
Bokeh ??? Let's say at 3.5, if you have something really close and Infinity,
you might have a slight fuzzy edge.

I had the fun to use the SMC-A 15mm/3.5 last week, I didn't buy it, but it
is now on my wish list. It is about the size of a 24-90mm good zoom, the
weight makes you think it is made whole out of glass, the feeling I like
very much, Heavy, focus is easy and fast 1/2 turn I think.

I have to agree the colors rendition is *NICE*

Philippe