Dave,

I put some transparent 'scotch' tape on the 15's built in hood to expand the
diameter of the lens a wee bit and make the cap fit a little more snugly.

...and my 43's cap has already hit the concrete once.  The best place for it
is in my pocket when I've got the lens on a camera.

Regards,  Bob S.

In a message dated 4/20/01 4:43:25 AM Central Daylight Time,