I have had my 15/3.5 for two years now.

> What is your opinion of this lens?

Very good. Makes a 28 look like a normal lens. Rectilinear correction
is excellent.

> What do you use it for?

Mostly fireworks, and Northern Lights. You can never have too much
coverage with the Northern Lights.

> What do you like about it?

The sheer 100 degree of coverage on one axis.

> How is the lens handling (weight, size, etc.)?

Heavy, must take precautions when tilting the tripod head for
portrait shots that the camera does not rotate due to the weight.

> How about optical qualities: resolution, contrast, color, distortion,
> bokeh, light fall-off, etc.?

Bokeh? I almost always use it wide open, at infinity. Not applicable

VERY PRONE to GHOSTING (flaring ?) when any source of light outside the field of
view manage to reach the front element. I have had numerous shots of Northern Lights
ruined by a lone street light some distance away that was not blocked properly.
Ended up getting a gobo (Flare Buster) to try to improve things.

Other than that, it is an astonishing lens, and my favorite one.

Michel