If K200/2.5 takes A1.4X-L or A2X-L, they are the best option. If not, A1.4X-S is the next best thing. F1.7X has plastic body which might not be able to withstand the weight of 1kg.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

 Right now I use a Sakar 1.7 teleconverter and its not
horrible but I wouldn't mind upgrading to something of
better optical quality.

 I've been looking for one the well regarded
kenko/tamron pro ones but they are pricey and hard to
find in pentax mount.

 What are the pentax ones like for optics?

 I'm especially interested in the 1.7X F AUTO FOCUS
ADAPTER so I could use that with my K 200mm f2.5 and
end up with an auto focus 340mm f4.25 that will
autofocus.

Also the A 1.4X-S and A 2X-S.

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines