--- Fred Widall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/~fwwidall/Self_Portrait/

> As an aside to the current flame wars I offer up my
> PAW for this
> week. My wife says its a very good likeness, though
> I think she's
> mistaking me with the person on the right.....
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> ==========
> No nudity or other offensive content - other than my
> face that is -
> and the image is suitable for viewing by people of
> all religions,
> creeds, nationalities, genders or moral viewpoints.

Well, Fred,

I'll tell you who you've offended:

The producers and distributors of Shrek.

Please cease and desist from disseminating your
photograph immediately, or you'll face the wrath of
the court system of the US of A.

signed,
Shrek's producers' and distributors' lawyers

PS:  Actually, all kidding aside, I think that's
pretty cute, and very well done!

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it
is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer