Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:
Ok, so I have been completely bombarded with off-list emails.  I thank you
all so much for your amazing words of support and love.  I really don't want
to air any more of my private life on list as it is about as far off topic
as it could possibly be, and besides, it is a private matter, and saying
this stuff here is about as public as it could get! I really don't want to
be the centre of the first PDML Gossip Circle!

Too late! Dont you subscribe to PPDML? (Private Pentax Discussion Mailing List) Are'nt your ears burning?

Sincerely though, hang in there and keep your chin up.

rg