From: Peter J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 July 2004 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW: Self Portrait...

Isn't that like being not "exactly" pregnant?

frank theriault wrote:

--- Tanya Mayer Photography <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: >

Erm, I'm not exactly "available", I'd appreciate it
if you stopped winking
at me, OK?!?!

;-)

Besides, what do you mean by "exactly".  Either you're
available or you're not...

-frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The

pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert Oppenheimer