From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 July 2004 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: civil discourse (was Re: PAW: Temptation of Eve, the three
shot series)

--- Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On 14
Jul 2004 at 12:35, Tanya Mayer Photography
> wrote:
>
> > And that has got to be the most inconcise, and
> long-winded sentence anyone
> > has ever written on the PDML, jeez, I am so full
> of BS...
>
> That was OK, I'm pretty sure I win that competition
> :-)

Which contest is that, Rob?

The "Most Inconcise, Longest-winded Sentence Ever On
PDML" contest, or the "Geez, I'm So Full of Bullshit"
contest?

Or, does it matter?

<vbg>

(sorry, couldn't resist that one...)

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer