----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Tainter"
Subject: Pentax is Dying?

> I am frustrated beyond description about being unable to buy the
lenses
> I want. I need them soon. Why is Pentax doing this?

I have bought three lenses recently. The A 15mm f/3.5 was a special
order, and I was told there would be an extensive wait. The wait
ended up being about 3 months. I also bought a 31mm LTD, which took
around 3 days to arrive, and an FA 50mm f/1.4, which was a week or
so.
All in all, I have no complaints with lens delivery times.
I can't explain what is happening outside of Canada, though.
Perhaps you should be looking at Canada as a source, if Pentax USA
isn't interested.

William Robb