Fra: El Gringo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 17. juli 2004 07:04
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: RE: Pentax is Dying?

Man you people are ridiculous....  Pentax will have 3 DSLR's including a
unique in the world of photography FF medium format digital camera based on
the well loved 645 camera system.  Certainly they are not failing as a
company.  I tried winning a DA 16-45 on Ebay, but once it got within 95% of
retail I gave up on it.  The assumption I have to make about that is, there
is serious demand for this lens.  And most owners seem completely satisfied
by the lens as well.  $420 for performance that equals the Canon L series, I
can hardly call that a failure.  Be patient.  Pentax is not huge, they cant
work miracles, if the new DSLR sucks then bitch.  But until then, lets put a
hold on the rampant negative speculation, it helps nothing.  I am excited as
heck about the changes Pentax is making, and I look forward to being a user
of the new emerging Pentax system.

-el gringo