I am down to an old ZX-10 of my wife's and an *ist film camera that my
daughter uses.  I don't expect to buy any other film cameras.  The
ZX-10 is never used.  My daughter uses the *ist right now, but in the
fall she is on the yearbook staff of her school - digital is how they
do things now.  We'll see whether she is willing to scan or not.

--
Best regards,
Bruce