my first and second message did not make it :-(

Hi Jens
thanks to your advice I had an eye for a slave flash and found a barely used
Osram 18 SC servo (with sensor) in a second
hand store for nearly nothing together with some nice filters and other
accessories.

Since I can not find a free copy of the manual an the internet and since
there is really no switch to set anything
on this flash, could you explain for me:

What does this "servo" mean in addition to the slave function, what's the
difference to the non servo model?
Do I have to care about anything when using it together with the AF280T from
Pentax as main flash?
I assume the Osram will always flash at full power and the main flash will
control the amount of light?
I think you told me that you have exact the same flash combination used
successful with analog bodies.
Is 18 the guide number for ISO 100?

thanks in advance
a (today) very happy Markus