It's reputation has gotten a little worse over the last several hours!
After fiddling with a couple nice frames of 35mm I finally went back to the
location with the Oly C5050 and took a couple of quick shots.
A few minutes in PS Elements, Print, Done, Nice! From a Point and Shoot!
(Albeit a VERY nice one.)
I'm got some real concerns here, I've got some great film gear but it
doesn't do much good if it
can't be turned into decent prints in a reasonable amout of time/money.
I REALLY don't want to set up a color darkroom again, and I hate sending
film away for printing, too much control lost.
The local labs are little more than 1hr photos. Or WAY expensive.
The D is sounding less expensive all the time.

All suggestions welcome! :-/

Don