From: Markus Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: RE: 35mm Scanning Prices?

Hi Don
I ordered two Picture CD's lately at different stores. They are not the
original Kodak ones in their format.
The images are scanned at 1536x1024 Pixel and in JPG format :-(
On the other side, they only cost about $6 here in Switzerland, the original
Kodak Picture CD was more expensive...

Are the ones you ordered from Kodak and in what format?

Greetings
Markus

> So far have only found the one place that does better than "Picture CD"
> quality.
> I'm pretty surprised by this, if a shop can only scan at 1600x1200 how on
> earth are they making 16x20 and larger prints?

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com