From: mike wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 3:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Pentax is Dying?

Hi,

El Gringo wrote:

<snicker>

do that.  Also, digital sensors are limited by physics, but there may be a
day when there is a sensor for every photon of light.

I'm not sure you are saying what you mean.

<snak)

up significantly?? Decades ago??  What about digital??  A few months ago,
and not only was the resolution increased, but the noise levels were
reduced, the color was improved, the speed of capture was improved,
everything got a little better.  And a few months from now, it will happen
again, and again, and again, and again...

So, if I don't _need_ one, why should I buy one now if a better one will
come along next month?  That would be a remarkably stupid action by your
predictions.  Except, if I and many others don't, what you prophesy will
not come to pass.  I managed to destroy APS and disc film cameras.
Never bought one of those and look what happened.

Digital could be doomed......

Ned Ludd