Bill, we understand your worry. Your job is on the line. I would suggest your local government agency that retrains folks for new jobs, except that from my experience they will only retrain you for another obsolete about to go down the drain of progress job.

Something to think about though, there are still blacksmiths out there, still making a living.

--

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: Vic
Subject: Re: Film vs Digita, was: lRe: Pentax is Dying?

I know what you are saying but I think everyone here is

overreacting. Calm

down, there are too many cameras out there that shoot film for film

to go away

any time soon...

I assure you, I am quite calm, and only somewhat enebriated.
What part of "processing is down 50% over last year" dis you miss?
A year ago I was processing upwards of 700 rolls per day on a normal
day.
This year, a busy day is 400 rolls, average is closer to 300.
Every one I talk to is in the same boat.
Where I live, another small player that wasn't able to adapt to
digital processing went tits up just a few weeks ago.

Define "soon"

William Robb

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html