I know many constructiion electricians, who will only work on new construction.
It's cleaner, there are no "surprises" and they don't have to search out mistakes by others.

A good trade indeed!

keith whaley

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "graywolf"
Subject: Re: Film vs Digita, was: lRe: Pentax is Dying?

Bill, we understand your worry. Your job is on the line.

The last thing I am worried about is my job. It has become so bloody
frustrating that I could walk away from it tomorrow with no regrets.

Something to think about though, there are still blacksmiths out

there, still

making a living.

Seriously, I am considering the trades.
All the kids want a university degree and a desk job. However, no one
is going into the trades any more, and everyone is screaming for
skilled journeymen.
Of all the jobs I have done on my renovation, I enjoyed the
electrical the most.

William Robb