Hmmm what? What did you expect? What did you find? What does it mean. Or, are we just putting out text these days?

Otis Wright

Chris Stoddart wrote:

Herb Chong wrote:

in Japan, digital cameras have approached saturation and either this
year or next, most digital camera sales will be replacing an older
digital camera.

This I can well believe simply from eyeing up the Japanese tourists in London. So out of interest and in a spirit of bloody mindedness I typed 'C41 process Tokyo' into google. A quick amble through the hits turns up quite a few labs or chains of labs there willing to process your film. Interesting, hmmm?

Chris