What do you scan with?

Tom C.

From: "J. C. O'Connell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Film vs Digita, was: lRe: Pentax is Dying?
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:36:32 -0400

I'd like to comment.

I can say from experience it is great because with color negative film
the film resolution is not as good as BW and the grain is worse than BW
so by going to LF with color, those limitations are nearly completely
eliminated.

What I do is shoot 4x5 color neg, develop negs, scan negs, and print
myself at home.
NO LABS involved. It is easy to do it all and the results are beautiful.
I never
use to do color LF until I discovered how easy and inexpensive it is to
develop
c-41 LF at home.

JCO