I dont think there is any evidene out there  to support that argument at all
Graywolf. Creativity is not limited by the aspect ratio of the camera you
choose - thats the sort of nonsense camera marketing departments want you to
believe. In rality creativity, by its very nature, is limitless. Its not the
gear that you use - something you seem obsessed with of late - but the
pictures you take that matters.

Antonio