As opposed to assholes with macros taking closeups of bugs and flowers with
(D)SLR's that only show a portion of the frame?

And one guy from Magnum, expressing a personal opinion, now gives rise to a
generalization of the man's character?  Most people, especially successful
and creative people, have detractors.  To bring such a comment into a
conversation such as this - a conversation about a man's work and
creativity - tells more about you than HCB. Speak of what you know, of your
experiences, rather than spread tales told by unnamed characters.

Shel .... thinking this thread is starting to deteriorate and apologizing
for any small contribution to such deteriorization.