Dont forget the different AOV between an 85mm and 135mm lens - I am getting
rid of my SMC 135/2.5 - nice as it is I just dont use it. The SMC 85/1.8 and
105/2.8 cover that range very nicely for me. In fact I have ended up selling
all the 135mm lenses I have owned over the years - it just seems that focal
lengh is too long for portraits and too short for telephoto.

Antonio