From: Arnold Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 35mm coverage of new lenses
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:43:10 +0200

Obviously full frame coverage has two advantages:

1.) Future Pentax DSLRs are not to be limited to APS sized sensors at a time when larger sensors become cheap enough (at that time such DSLRs need not necessarily be "pro-ish");

2.) The new lenses are attractive to the owners of analogue SLRs and those who use both ASLRs and DSRLS.

Arnold

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

See below from Boz's site. Does the aperture ring and 35mm coverage mean that Pentax is planning a 'full frame' pro-ish digital, why else would the new lenses have such coverage?

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html