Antonio wrote:

Yes, but what would be the point of supporting two different sensor formats
in the same SLR body design?

For those who shoot a lot of telephoto but little wide angle the APS sized
chip has an advantage with it's smaller AOV. 6 MP is proving adequate for
many consumers. Assuming that a FF sensor will have significantly more MP
then an APS sized chip, the APS sized chip would have faster write time to
the media card and would store more images at any given resolution. The full
frame would have a higher resolution and better enlargeability all other
things being equal. It strikes me as not dissimilar to buying a car. I can
get the model with a 4 cyl or 6 cyl. The 4 will give me better gas mileage,
the 6 better performance. I make the decision based on my needs.

Butch