Fra: Alan Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 12. august 2004 11:37
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: RE: 35mm coverage of new lenses

I personally believe everyone will go full frame eventually, it's just a
matter of time.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

>See below from Boz's site. Does the aperture ring and 35mm coverage mean
>that Pentax is planning a 'full frame' pro-ish digital, why else would the
>new lenses have such coverage?
>
>'According to DPreview, Pentax has announced two new and exiting lenses:
>smc Pentax-D FA Macro 100mm F2.8 and smc Pentax-D FA Macro 50mm F2.8. Both
>are part of a new lens series with two very exciting aspects: an aperture
>ring and coverage for the full 35 mm image circle. It seems that the "DA"
>series (no aperture ring, APS-sensor coverage) aims at low-budget customers
>whereas the "D FA" is for the professionals and enthusiasts.'
>
>AB

to offer.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.