Imagine the wailing and teeth-gnashing around here if an autofocus-only gallery were
proposed for the PUG. There would be the email equivalent of people chaining
themselves to the bulldozers. I have to admit there would some entertainment value.

But...

The PUG has made its mark by being inclusive. Let's not start something we don't want
to continue.

Doug

At 2:04 PM -06004/26/01, aimcompute caused thus to appear:

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography