Hi Bob,

I don't really have any thing important to say... I just like to hear myself
blab...

I didn't realize the every other month rule...

I agree in general that either the camera or lens should be Pentax.

I don't understand, though I accept the disappointment felt regarding the LX
production ceasing.  I might have felt it if I wanted one and then could not
get one, but since Pentax hasn't even deemed it worthy to ship a few hundred
a year over to the U.S. for sale for the last several years?... I haven't
wanted one.  It's not like we all could have gone and purchased one even if
we wanted to, unless it was used and at a fairly high price, and likely
requiring servicing.  Probably  they could have sold a couple hundred a year
here in the US... If they had, I'd have probably shelled out the cash for a
new one. We might all be LX owners.

I am however, in the spirit and will "celebrate" tonight like the rest of
you.

Tom C.