On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Doug Brewer wrote:

> An exclusive gallery, whether or not it displaces a regularly
> scheduled gallery, violates the welcome spirit of the PUG.

But it's not the "PUG" as such (Pentax User's Gallery).  It's more like an
LX User's Commemorative Gallery--along the same lines as the PUG, but with
an entirely different intent.  I don't imagine that I'll succeed in
convincing you to see it that way, or that you'll do the same to me <g>,
so what do you suggest?  I'm assuming that you don't object to the idea of
a commemorative gallery to celebrate the LX, so what constructive
suggestions do you have for how to go about doing this?

chris