I have used these films on a few occassions. The key to success is using an
experienced printer. Most printers don't know how to handle this stuff. One of
the pro level stores I go to will print the CN400 in several different ways:
Sepia, Cyanotype, warm black, cool black or pure black and white on B&W paper.
They are not particularly cheap but they do an excellent job. You can order a
second set of prints (in a different style) much the way you would order a 2nd
set from any printer...
One of the real nice thing about this film is its scanning ability. Scan the
negs with no colour correction and you get a beautiful sepia result...
Vic