I think a lot of e-mail hits the bit buckets at ISP's due to overly aggressive SPAM filtering. Charter seems to be doing this. My webhost labels anything it thinks is SPAM as such and sends it along. I would guess I would miss fewer messages if I were to switch PDML over to there.

--

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, Steve, although there have been numerous instances
here recently in which messages have not shown up on the list at all, even
after a couple of days.  Perhaps we need an analog version of the internet
<LOL>

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html