From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Multiple messages was [Re: I enjoy film]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:28:33 -0700

Odd, it's not shown up once on my copy of the list.  I sent a couple
figuring it was lost in cyberspace. Didn't see it in the archives either,
although subsequent posts appeared there.  Sorry for any annoyance I may
have caused.

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new MSN Search! Check it out!