Does that explain why so many of my posts are not even making it to the archives (leading me to believe that they aren't getting to the list at all?). Besides, on both Yahoo and Hotmail, spam is supposed to go into a spam box, so one can decide whether to delete or open (and then advise the mail server to let future stuff through from that address). I haven't gotten anything in my spam boxes from PDML yet...

cheers,
frank

From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Multiple messages was [Re: I enjoy film]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:35:07 -0400

I think a lot of e-mail hits the bit buckets at ISP's due to overly aggressive SPAM filtering. Charter seems to be doing this. My webhost labels anything it thinks is SPAM as such and sends it along. I would guess I would miss fewer messages if I were to switch PDML over to there.

--

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, Steve, although there have been numerous instances
here recently in which messages have not shown up on the list at all, even
after a couple of days. Perhaps we need an analog version of the internet
<LOL>

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.