On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:38:37 -0400, Caveman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.pbase.com/image/33324162
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/33324101
>
> Which one do you guys preffer and why ?
>
> Cheers !

I think they're both strong images, Val.  I like the second one,
because there's more fog or mist around the mountain to be seen.

I think I prefer the first one, though.  The solitary kayak, the
mountain on the right, sticking out of the lake like some sort of a
lone sentinal - to me it speaks to the isolation of the wilderness -
definitely a different mood from the second, and one that says more to
me.  I also like that the kayak is so bright, a real contrast from the
dreary day - nice juxtaposition that only re-inforces the mood of
alone-ness.  Great shot, overall.

Townships or Laurentians?  Beautiful area, wherever it is!

thanks,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The
pessimist fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer