Here we just call them "idiot yuppies" (grin). For 150 years the uniform of the woodsman was blue jeans, khaki shirt (in summer), plaid wool shirt (rest of year), hunting boots. Then the bambiests moved into the woods (at one time they were happy to just look at pictures) and things went to hell. Luckly they never go more than 50 feet from the marked trail because they are afraid of becoming lost and being eaten by a bear. I just wish they would learn to dig a hole for their toilet.

(g)
--

Frantisek wrote:

In Czech, those people are said to be "takytabornici" loosely
translated as also-campers.

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html