On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:15:40 +0200, Dario Bonazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since I like Valentin's idea of asking which one do you like best between
> two pictures taken in the same situation, I'll impudently copy him (as he
> was probably inspired by me linking two pictures of the same subject :-)
>
> So, which one do you like best (and WHY!) beteeen the two pictures of those
> street performers?
>
> First shot (with the sun behind the buildings):
> http://www.dariobonazza.com/paw/paw12.jpg
>
> Second shot (with the sun and different framing):
> http://www.dariobonazza.com/paw/paw09.jpg
>
> Thanks for your comments.

Dario,

This is probably not the answer you're looking for, but I really don't
have a preference.  They're both very good.

But, they're so different (to me, at least), they say completely
different things, I can't really say which one's "better", only that
they're very different.

Sorry,
frank
--
"It's about time we started to take photography seriously and treat it
as a hobby." -Eliott Erwitt