Rob, if it doesn't work, that's an entirely new argument. However, the setting of apertures from the camera has been around since the Super A/Super Program, and I haven't heard before that it doesn't work. It has certainly worked for me on various cameras, and I have some superbly metered transparencies using the Super A with the lens on the "A" setting.

It would be interesting to hear if others have had a problem with aperture values on the "A" setting on other cameras.

And my remarks were addressed to those who dismiss the Green Button solution out of hand.

John