The 50 year period from 1950-2000 was the midest calmest period of weather ever recorded in the history of the world (even by checking tree rings which gives close to 3000 years of data). You do not need some fancy alarmist theory of global warming to account for the return to normal weather conditions.

--

Antonio wrote:

Apparently the ferocity of this years crop of hurricanes is due to increases
in sea temperature. And we all know what is increasing sea temperature dont
we? Perhaps you Americans will now give greater considerationn to ousting
<anti-environment> Bush at the next election and being pro-active
environmentally in future instead of militarily.

A.