Hi,

> The 50 year period from 1950-2000 was the midest calmest period of
> weather ever recorded in the history of the world (even by checking tree
> rings which gives close to 3000 years of data). You do not need some
> fancy alarmist theory of global warming to account for the return to
> normal weather conditions.

In the green corner we have the national academies of science for
every major country in the world, and all the current Nobel laureates
in science.

In the red corner we have Greywolf - who thinks the history of the
world goes back 3000 years - and William Robb.

Ladies and Gentlemen, choose your authorities!

--
Cheers,
 Bob