To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: istDs - what a great camera!

I've been in engineering for a long time, but I also spent some time
working on a factory floor, on an assembly line and in electronics and
photographic retail, (not to mention a bunch of higher education in
economics). I think I have a very good grasp of the subject.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke