To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: istDs - what a great camera!

Think about it, the tooling would have cost the same either way. It's
not exactly like a new design was necessary.
Re-tooling would add to the project cost, if it were done now.
I'm not even sure that re-tooling would be necessary, I haven't taken a
*ist-d apart, anyone been that brave yet?

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke