To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: istDs - what a great camera!

That's right tooling and assembly jigs cost considerably more, if it's
designed in from the beginning the additional cost
can be minuscule. In this case it probably would have been.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke