Hi all,

My dearly-loved Unix accound is going away...  No more elm...  I must join
the world of Microsoft...  I too will start sending e-mails with senseless
attachments...

The point of this message, however, is to inform you all that along with
the account I am going to lose my present e-mail address too.  So,
effective immediately, do not use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" any more! Instead,
use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" for all Pentax-related correspondence and
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" for all private matters.

Thanks,
Boz

--
     _\\|//_     Imagination is more important than knowledge...
   0(` O-O ')0                                           A. Einstein