Todd Stanley wrote:

> You don't hawve to join the world of MS LookOut!, there are lots of good
> email clients out there for windows that aren't gaping security holes.  I
> recommend you look at Eudora.

Not everybody is happy with Eudora, though.   My wife has to use it at
work (it's the standard eMail program), and she finds it just as bloody-
minded and intransigent as Outrage (albeit without as many security
holes - but as she runs behind a firewall, that's less important to her).

--
John Francis  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Silicon Graphics, Inc.
(650)933-8295                        2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. MS 43U-991