Recently Steve Cottrell wrote:

> >My dearly-loved Unix accound is going away...  No more elm...  I must join
> >the world of Microsoft...  I too will start sending e-mails with senseless
> >attachments...
>
> Boz, for Finagle's sake, it doesn't need to be like that! There *is* an
> alternative...

Well, I am looking for alternatives.  I own a Windows-based machine from
which until now I used for telnetng to my University account (which should
have expired a loooong time ago).  Now that this account is gone, I have to
either:

1. Run my own Linux machine (I don't have time for setting it up and
maintaining it)
2. Buy a Macintosh (I don't have the money or place for two machines)
3. Get a payed Unix account (I am willing to do that, but know of noone who
offers such a service in Germany).

Have I overlooked somehting?

Boz