Collin Brendemuehl wrote:

> If Pentax were to produce one last new film cameras, what
> would you want it to be?

An updated LX, using the same type of materials.

Thing is, I wouldn't buy one. Whilst I am a regular user of two LXs, what is
in it for me to buy a new film camera? The LX does all I want right now and
if I had the need for another body, what would tempt me to buy a new one at
vast cost, when there are so many for sale now for reasonable sums, thanks
to digital?

For me, it's all a little too late. Sort of daft thing that the so called
marketing dept. would recommend and subsequently produce though....

Malcolm