Your welcome Frank. I'm going to remove the shot from my page now. If you're using PSCS, play with that shadow highlight tool and with the dodge and burn tool. They're both good friends of the photographer. Have you tried scanning your negs rather than your prints? Unless the print was truly masterful with appropriate dodging and burning performed, you can usually record more detail from the neg,.