You took what was intended as an comment agreeing with your post as critizism of it. I only used your tag line as a reference point. Please notice how I craftily divided my two comments into separate paragraphs. That is a "technique". It indicates they are separate remarks.

--

Paul Stenquist wrote:
Of course you took my remark out of context. It came at the end of a discussion of technique.