At what point did Shel post a social or political rant.  I believe he
responded to another poster who had made some unseemly remarks based on not
actually seeing the photograph, who misrepresented the conytents of the
image.  I don't believe we've heard much more from him other than in
RESPONSE to a  message from Rob Studdet thanking him for his comment and
explaing a point.  From your heated and intense comments its quite possible
that you are the one with an agenda, or have a problem.

There's what is supposedly an ancient Buddhist expression that says, "When
you see a worthy person, endeavor to emulate them, and when you see an
unworthy person, examine your inner self."  May I humbly suggest you put on
a pair of proctologist's gloves.

Jerry Todd
Dancing Frog Studio
Calaveras, CA