That's not what you said regarding one of  Shel's recent photos in which
you accused him of staging it and even making the sign that was
photographed.  I recall that you came down quite hard on him at the time.
You seem to speak from two points of view.  Why might that be?

Jerry Todd
Dancing Frog Studio
Calaveras, CA